? ??????????????Starry Sunrise? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 703 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Thorns? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 733 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hibiscus? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa Wynn

I know this is belated but I just wanted to acknowledge the birthday of Jayden's wonderful Grandpa Wynn. He was an amazing, intelligent, kind man who loved his family more than anything. He gave Jeff and Steve their strong work ethic, their sense of humor (I'm not sure I should be thankful for this one) and their kind hearts. Grandpa Wynn passed away before Jayden's birth but I like to think that he had a big part in God sending Jayden to us. Jayden would be his grandpa's delight. He spent many hours talking about his desire to be a grandfather and I would like to say, Happy Birthday Grandpa Wynn! We miss you. We promise to do our very best to teach Jayden about you.

1 comments:

~ H ~ said...

You are so right...Wynn would be over the moon about your beautiful son. He is Jayden's angel who is watching over him and all of you all the time, I know it! Nothing was more important to Wynn than his kids & family!