? ??????????????Starry Sunrise? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 703 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Thorns? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 733 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hibiscus? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jayden gets what he wants...

"Hey Mom and Dad...look at that! It's almost as cute as me!" "Really for me?!"
"Yeah, I know how to work it!"

1 comments:

~ H ~ said...

Hello, Tode family...what a wonderful blessing you have here! I was blessed and lucky to have called Wynn a friend (we're from the Cameron Ashley days in TX) and I know Steve he is watching over you all and is so proud of you! Your son is beautiful! Congrats and I'm so happy to see that you're doing well. My blog is hziinc.blogspot.com...maybe we can get my daughter and Jayden together! LOL God bless you all...