? ??????????????Starry Sunrise? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 703 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Thorns? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 733 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hibiscus? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 20, 2007

Baby Shower

Hi everyone,
Thank you for making Jayden's baby shower so much fun! I am in the process of getting all of my thank you cards out, so bear with me! We had about 30 people show up for the shower and the gifts continue to come in! So, needless to say, it will take me some time to get these out. I just wanted to thank everyone for all the great gifts and to let everyone know that we love everything. Jayden has been well taken care of since his homecoming and has been showered with tons of gifts and plenty of love! Also, I wanted to thank my Mom and Megan for putting on such a great shower (and you can also thank Megan, or as we call her web master Mei Mei, for this web site) and my favorite cousin, Michelle for traveling from California to be with us! It is so nice when family can be with you for such special moments!!! Anyway, thank you so much for thinking about us and welcoming our precious Jayden into the family.

1 comments:

Maureen said...

Hi Erika,
Great to see the pix of the shower. You all look so happy. I sure wish I could have been there. I can't wait to meet Jayden.

Are you getting into a routine now? How's he sleeping and eating?
Hugs,
"aunty Maureen"